Thursday, October 4, 2007

Love in Paris

What is it about Paris that makes people feel as though they are in love? Here the public display of affection is as abundant as fresh baked baguettes, Chanel tweed suits and models that just stepped off the cover of another fashion magazine. You can’t help yourself wanting someone to be in love with in Paris. My only issue has been the shear fact that I am lacking a boyfriend. So I have been turning the city into my affair of the semester. So far our relationship is working. It is certainly nothing to my last relationship to Roma, Italy but I think I will manage.

Thus far I am averaging attempts of pickups or cat calls from somewhere between 2-3 men a day. I can’t lie; I really don’t mind it that much. All I know is that one week into Paris I know is that I have been living in the wrong country my whole life in regards to my ability to pick up men. I AM MOVING TO PARIS!!!

No comments: